Whiskers & Wags Pet and House Sitting Services, LLC.
Serving Killingworth, Higganum, Chester, Madison and Clinton. Fully Bonded and Insured.
Whiskers & Wags is a reliable and personalized in-home pet sitting service caring for your pets while you’re away.
Our “Happy At Home” policy offers less stress for both pet and owner as pets maintain their normal routines in familiar surroundings.
To schedule an initial pet or house consultation please call or text Mark at 860-883-0185
At the free initial consultation, a custom care plan will be created to meet the needs of your pet(s). Fresh food and water, walks, litter box maintenance and playtime are part of the specialized service. Whether its affection, exercise or playtime, we will listen and respond in the best way we can to meet your pets needs.
Mark Heintzelman – Owner of Whiskers and Wags
Animals have always been a part of my life. Growing up on a farm in rural Pennsylvania, caring for animals became second nature to me. After high school, I proudly served in the U.S. Air Force and went on to work in the corporate sector. After retiring from a career in the corporate world, I worked for Cyndy Lippert, original founder of Whiskers and Wags for a few years leading up to her retirement to Florida. Taking the helm from Cyndy seemed like a perfect transition for a new career. Continuing the tradition of Whiskers and Wags to meet the needs of pet owners looking for reliable and responsible in-home pet care is a point of pride for me. I know it can be stressful to find quality care for your pets. Knowing your pets will be well cared for and your home is being looked after brings peace of mind so you can enjoy your vacation or tend to business. If you feel compelled to check in, I’m always just a text or phone call or email away…
The Benefits of an in-home pet sitter
- Your pets will stick to regular and familiar routines where they will feel safe and comfortable, and happy and healthier in their own environment.
- Eliminates the stress and trauma of unfamiliar surroundings.
- Eliminates the hassle of transporting pets to and from the kennel.
- Your pets will be loved and cared for as if they were my own.
- You have the security of having that “lived in” look, discouraging potential burglars.
- Enjoy your vacation or conduct your business with peace of mind knowing all is well at home.
- Your pets are “Happy At Home” and your home is secure.
Services & Rates
|2 Visits (same day)||$39|
|3 Visits (same day)||$58|
|2 Visits (same day)||$50|
|3 Visits (same day)||$75|
|4 Visits (same day)||$100|
|15 Minute mid-day walk||$20|
Each visit begins when I arrive at your home.
Rates include care for 1 or 2 animals.
There is a $5 additional charge for each additional animal.
Overnight stays can be arranged. Check-in by 10PM. Includes morning pet care routine. $75
A mid-day walk is an additional charge based on length of walk requested.
*House checkups are available while you’re away for peace of mind. We’ll check temperature, oil level, dry basement, etc. Additional services can be arranged.
An additional fee of $10.00 will be added for visits made on these major holidays:
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Forth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Each Visit Includes:
- Clean bowls and provide fresh food and water
- Litter box maintenance and/or daily walks and clean up
- Provide lots of TLC – playtime and attention
- Mail, newspaper & packages brought in
- Alternating interior/exterior lights
- Curtains, shades & blinds adjusted daily
- Daily notes